Monday, April 3, 2017

A Little Birdie Told Me.....

 I guess I have been away for awhile.  These days I get almost no time to do any stamping.

Here's a little card, I whipped up for my beautiful daughter.  It uses the semi-new Stamper's Anonymous set, Crazy Birds.



I wanted to keep this one simple so I just colored in these expressive birds with copic markers and added a simple sentiment from (I think) A Muse.

I am entering this card into the following fabulous challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - Spring into Spring

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps - Stamped Image and Sentiment

Hope you all have a Springy Day and give some vibes of love out to all those important chicks in your life!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great I love these crazy birds. Thank you for entering our challenge and good luck. Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and perfect sentiment, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those crazy bird stamps and you've coloured them beautifully!! A lovely clean and simple card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh isn't that cute! Love the sentiment and the birds
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps.
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and the design tells the whole story, simply and beautifully. Adorable. Thank you for sharing with us this time at Crafty Cardmakers.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. These birds are so cute and funny. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps challenge,Alma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...