Monday, December 14, 2015

My Twisted Christmas Movie List

Every year, my daughter rolls her eyes as I bring up my non-traditional movie favorites for Christmas time.

Of course, I always watch the old-time greats and recent classics.  Here's my short list for the must-sees:

1) Christmas Carol - both the Alastair Sim and the George C. Scott versions





2) Miracle on 34th Street - original



3) It's a Wonderful Life



4) The Bishop's Wife



5) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer



6) Frosty the Snowman



7) Charlie Brown Christmas



8) How the Grinch Stole Christmas



9) Christmas Vacation



10) A Christmas Story





But I also enjoy movies with non-traditional Christmas flair!  These are not family fare and will not put you in the mood, but they are fun in their own way.  Here is the list that makes my daughter cringe.

1) Die Hard - I usually only include the first and second installments on the francise






2) Lethal Weapon - again only the first two make my list.





3) Gremlins



4) Edward Scissorhands



5) Trapped in Paradise



6) The Ref



7) The Apartment



8) Lion in Winter



9) Three Days of the Condor



10) The Thin Man



Hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit!  Have a great day!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...