Sunday, June 7, 2015

Bearly Father's Day

Each year, I seem to turn to the fuzzy Father's Day ambassadors from the Getting Grizzly set.  They are so fun to color and what says Dad more than a cub?


For this card, I decided to go for layer upon layer.  I started with a vanilla base and added a panel of tan designer paper (which while you cannot see it in this photo has some lovely subtle pattern) matted with chocolate cardstock.  On top of this base, I added the copic-colored image which was double matted in caramel and chocolate cardstock.  I ripped the bottom edge on both the actual image and the caramel mat.  I haven't used this look in years and, seeing how it looks, I am not sure why I stopped.


Stamps: Sitting bear and bee from Getting Grizzly and Happy Father's Day from Bits and Pieces (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip (Stampin' up); White X-Press It; scrap of tan designer paper (Sandy Lion)
Copic Markers: B00, E33, E34, E35, E40, E41, E43, and YR23

Here's wishing all the Dad's in your life a fabulous and fun Father's Day!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...