Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kissing Cuties

I've finally broken down and made an actual pink Valentine!  Yup, I know.  Weird, right?  These two youthful sweethearts just made me cave to the popular color scheme of the holiday.  Of course, I did add some green just to keep it a little bit like me.



I wanted to really showcase these two so I kept the layout very simple!  I figured that using the Keep It Simple Stamper rule was perfect for a Kissing couple!


Stamp: couple from A Little Kiss (S.W.A.L.K. - available at Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Rose Red (Stampin' Up!), White Xpress It, various pink scraps from my scrap basket
Copic Markers: E00, E02, E11, E33, E34, E35, G20, G21, G24, RV13, YR29
Tools: Circle cutter

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley - Valentine's Day

Eureka Stamps - All is Love

Love to Scrap - Love is in the Air

Hope you have a sweet and wonderful day on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Such a super cute card! Thanks for playing along at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, beautifully done. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our All is Love Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...