Saturday, February 14, 2015

Frosty Penguin Valentine

In case you haven't heard, we've been having a little snow here in New England.  Okay, little actually means several feet of the wintery white stuff.  Naturally, my thoughts have turned to polar bears and penguins with the arctic chill in the air.  Hence, a penguiny Valentine for this year!


They are sweet!  Of course, my pink insanity has passed and I am back to my usual non-pink and non-red Valentine's. This one is all sorts of blue - to signify that you can still have warmth of spirit in wintery climes.  Boy, is it cold!  Even my penguins have bundled up this year!


Stamps: Penguin Pair (Stampendous) and Je t'aime from Floriculture (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Night of Navy and Whisper White (Stampin' Up!) and a designer paper scrap (American Crafts) from by basket
Copic Markers: B00, B21, B23, B24, C1, C5, C7, YR02
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Hope your day is filled with lots of love and warmth!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...