Thursday, February 12, 2015

Circling Around Mardi Gras

With Mardi Gras around the corner (Feb 17th), I decided to get Carnival Dreams back out so that I could play along with all the fun!



For this card, I decided to have fun with the colors of Mardi Gras - gold, purple and green. I colored each of the jester hats in these colors but with different patterns. I matched my hats with three circles of scrap designer paper in the same color combination.

Stamp: Jester Hat from Carnival Dreams (Rogue Redhead Designs)

Stamp: Jester hat from Carnival Dreams (Rogue Redhead Designs
Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black (Stampin' Up!) and various small scraps from my basket
Copic Markers: G20, G21, V12, V15, Y15, Y19, YG05,YG07, YG09
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

MarkerPOP Challenge: Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes with Color Bingo

Stamping Sensations: Anything Goes

Hope you have fun getting into the spirit of this fun holiday!

If you want to see another of my Mardi Gras cards, check out my post on the RRD blog!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Totaly festive for Mardi Gras!! Thank you for joining us for our current Challenge, Anything Goes, over at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card love the jester hats--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun design. Love the colors and all the circle layers. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...