Thursday, November 20, 2014

Snow Bunnies

Vintage and Christmas just seem to be a natural match.  I have a soft spot for the Beatrix Potter bunnies so I often turn to them at this time of year.


I got obsessed on Saturday with using the stencils I have acquired over the past few years.  I decided to add a random shape and pattern to my one-layer card and build a card around it.  The block below shows the pattern I chose.  I used a light green distress ink for the bas and then used darker green for the stenciled portions.


In the end, I ended up with lots of luscious olive and sage greens.  Gotta love green!

Stamps: Rabbits and 3 snowflakes from Beatrix Potter's A Winter's Tale and 
sentiment from Barkley - Festive Fun available from Rogue Redhead Designs

I am entering this card into the following fantastic challenges:

Pile It On - Vintage

Stamping Sensations - Simply Christmas

Love To Create - Make it for Christmas

If you like these bunnies, we are having a Snap Sale on the Beatrix Potter A Winter's Tale set at Rogue Redhead until November 30, 2014!  Go on over to the website and check it out! Quantities are limited!

3 comments:

  1. How very pretty Shar and such a nice and unusual design.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations Christmas challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Christmas creation, Shar! Great colouring and lovely snowfakes! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I love all your stencilling and stamping. I have to agree that vintage and Christmas are a perfect match! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...