Thursday, September 4, 2014

Same Scraps, Different Day

I really liked the way my Sally card worked out the other day color-wise, so I decided to use the same scraps to create another quick card.  This one has much more white but it is a similar idea using a few different patterned panels.

I love this easy look and it's such a great way to use up coordinating scraps and highlight a quote or simple image.  I made my mats 3.5" x 1.5" and deducted an 1/8" for the actual scraps.  A ruler is very useful when creating this look!  I laid it across the bottom of my card to line up all my panels.

Stamp: Life is a Flower quote from Floriculture (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I thought this card might fit the following challenges:

Frilly and Funky - Summer Garden

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything with Patterned Paper

Hope you like it!  The papers made me think of shabby chic!

3 comments:

  1. A lovely elegant looking card. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...