Plate of the Month

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on my blog to Pin It!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tree-Mendous - Feb RRD Holiday Inspiration Club Prompt


The Rogue Redhead Designs Holiday Inspiration Club has released its next prompt - Tree-mendous.  The idea is to include a tree of some kind in a creation which can help you to meet your Christmas/Chanukah 2014 holiday crafting needs!



 Last year, I was woefully behind schedule so, this year, I am having fun with the Holiday Inspiration Club and doing a little bit each month. I now have 13 holiday cards, all different, all set for December 2014!



Here is one of my new cards. For this one, I selected an image with trees in the background.  The image is a from Festive Fun (Barkley - available at Rogue Redhead Designs) and I colored it with copics.   I picked a simple designer paper that seemed to be "frosty" and just let the image hog the whole card :)  Seemed like a nice idea!  That pup is too cute and his companion kitty is totally sweet!

Stamp: Festive Fun (Barkley - available at Rogue Redhead Designs)

I am also entering these two cuties into the following challenges:

Pattie's Creastions Design Challenges - Use Red in your Image (Cat's hat!)

C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Christmas

Hope to see some of your tree-mendous ideas over at the RRD blog or at the Rogue Stampers Facebook group.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing in our "Use RED in your Image!" Challenge #85!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!
    See my LowCarb Cookbook GIVEAWAY for those who live in the Continental USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS design and that image is so cute! Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

    Lisa D., PCDC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...