..

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on my blog to Pin It!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Three Pink Ladies

It always amazes me how slight changes can alter the look of a card. I made these three cards using a pretty piece of designer paper.


On the first, I did a traditional mat and centered the focal image over it.  Basic and beautiful.

Stamp: Bridget from Winter Women (Rogue Redhead Designs)

On the next one, I offset the image slightly, putting it up and to the left.  I liked the shadow effect it created.

Stamp: Bridget from Winter Women (Rogue Redhead Designs)

On the last, I just offset the focal image by moving it closer to the upper edge making more of a teardrop look.  While the differences are very slight, they definitely produced different effects.

Stamp: Bridget from Winter Women (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Gotta love an afternoon when you can make three quick and easy cards!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty in Pink! Do love how you changed the appearance with a little offset of the ovals! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me, I LOVE anything different, and tend to off set images too. I think it gives the image even more personality.
    Great cards, all three the same. but all three different.........I LIKE THAT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...