Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on my blog to Pin It!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Tagging with Winter Women

I am sill having fun with the Winter Women plate.  Recently, the Rogue Crew did a blog hop to introduce this new RRD stamp collection.  We all created samples using a limited color palette - shades of blue, black and white. 

To keep the fun going, I decided to make a tag with the same limited color scheme.


I started off by sponging a couple different shades of blue distress ink onto a white tag.  I then stamped the lovely Marjorie in the middle of the tag with black ink.  I then inked the shoe mini background from the same collection with the darkest colored blue ink and added it to the top-left and bottom-right portions of the tag.  I then stamped other images from the same plate over the tag in black ink.

Stamps: Marjorie, Evelyn, boot, mini background and sentiments
from Winter Women (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I am entering this tag in the following fabulous challenges:

Allsorts - Colors Beginning with B (Blue & Black)

Artistic Stamper - Use Distress

Frosted Designs - Winter Blues


Hope you don't have any Winter blues! 

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful piece of artwork Shar, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Shar! Love the LO of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs !! See you again soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag! The stamps are fabulous! Thank u so much for joining us at Frosted Designs for the winter use challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these winter women images, and the monochromatic colour palette works so well for them. Great tag. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...