Plate of the Month

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on my blog to Pin It!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Blog Hop at RRD: Introducing Winter Women

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today is Blog Hop Day at RRD!  We're showing off our latest stamp plate!!


Rogue Redhead Designs is proud to announce its 15th unmounted rubber stamp plate - Winter Women!  With vintage sophistication, Winter Women will wow you with its fabulous and fashionable focal images, elegant elements and smashing sentiments!  Our mini background is the perfect size to adorn an ATC or add interest to a graceful greeting card. 

Winter Women is available for its introductory price of US$12.00 (reg. $15.00) until March 8, 2014! 

http://www.rogueredheaddesigns.com/RRD015.html

In addition to the great price on this new plate, we also have several bargains in the Specials section of our website and some fabulous deals among our limited availability Singles.

For the Blog Hop the Rogue Crew had an extra challenge - use Shades of Blue, Black and White for our creations! 

Everyone knows I love my corner rounder.  It's my favorite took in my drawer.  I've done several cards with opposing rounded corners over the years and I always liked the effect.  When I opened up my latest Technique Junkies newsletter and it had a technique that used 4 tiles using the same idea, I just had to try it! 

I colored the images with copic markers, sticking to a blue palette.  I turned each boot to have some fun with the format!   Hope you like the result!


Stamps: sentiment, Alice and boot from Winter Women (Rogue Redhead Designs)


Want to see some amazing samples?

Join the Rogue Crew in our Winter Women blog hop!

Here is your list of links to follow:

Helene Huber - Lotsa Scrap from 2amscrapper

Krisha Ogle - Krisha's Keepsakes

Vicki Robertson - He"Artful" Validation of Vicki

Debi Ryan - My Bird Flying Free

Trisha Too - Easily Amused, Hard to Offend...

Barbara Washington - Magic Delights

Sharon Briss - Rogue Redhead Designs blog

Hope you have fun along the way!

8 comments:

  1. Love, love love the blue shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this technique. Using the shoe was so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shoe is fabulous--SO many creative possibilities.

    FUN card, Shar!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great card Shar- just love the popping blue and those boots! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Shar. x Your new stamps are just gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fabulous Shar, what lady does not like boots, I live in mines 24/7, love the colours here too hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...