Plate of the Month

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on my blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spotted the Chrsitmas Tree

In another quick card for the One-Layer Elegance prompt over at RRD's Holiday Inspiration Club, I went ultra simple.

This time, I used the versatile circle and a mix-and-match sentiment from Bits and Pieces and the Tree from Christmas Cheer for s eimple but what I think is effective CAS Christmas card.


I stamped the circle in the three iconic Christmas colors - yellow, red and green.  I made the middle one slightly farther up.  I then overstamped the Tree with Jet Black StazOn and added the sentiment. 


Tree-Mendous Holidays
Stamps: circle and sentiment from Bits and Pieces, tree from Christmas Cheer (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn);Squeezed Lemonade, Fired Brick, and Shabby Shutters (Ranger Distress Ink)

Hop on over and add your One-Layer Elegance creation to our Linky!

2 comments:

  1. Simple and elegant card! Love this stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tree stamp, even if I did call it a spear and used it sideways...LOL
    I really like the LO of you card and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...