Plate of the Month

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on my blog to Pin It!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Precious Pair Make Merry

Still going one-layer on my 2014 Chirstmas cards!  It's so nice to already have several made and ready to go for next year!

Without the crunch of the calendar blocking my creativity, I think I will have a great selection of one-of-a-kind cards to send off by next December!  This year, I barely got them out and only sent handmade cards to my nearest and dearest.

Want to get yours done early too?  Join us for our Holiday Inspiration Club at Rogue Redhead Designs which will have new ideas to get you going on the third Saturday of each month!


These little sweeties are from the new Christmas Cheer plate.  I colored them with copic markers before masking them with a oval mask.

I then added some more masking to isolate a nice bold stripe.  I stamped the reverse sequin waste background from Behind the Scenes first and then followed it with the Handwritten Music background from the same plate.  I finally sponged over the area to create a nice rich look.  The sentiment was added at the end.

Stamps: Precious Pair and Merry Christmas from Christmas Cheer plate and Handwritten Music
and Reverse Sequin backgrounds from Behind the Scenes plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts - Vintage

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges - Vintage

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes

Hope you all have an old-fashioned fabulous Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. I think these two are just precious, and can't wait to use them. Thanks for the GREAT inspiration. Your so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our vintage challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage card! The image is just adorable. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty--you know I love these two, what cuties!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and a beautiful cas card. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Vintage challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Shar! I love the center strip with the half circle design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great vintage Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Challenges this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Fussy & Fancy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...