Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Midge and Possibility

One last sample from the RRD Paper Piecing Challenge! Here's Midge being her stylish self and rocking in a great blue check outfit! 

I love paper piecing.  It's such an easy technique with such an impactful result.  Great way to use up scraps as well! 


To complement Midge, I grabbed one of my fav Dickinson quotes from my  RRD This N That set.  I think this would make a great gal pal card for someone starting off on a new venture or starting a new resolution for the New Year!

Stamps: Midge and sentiment from   This N That (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everyone - Anything Goes

Sweet Stampin' - Girly But No Pink

Craft Your Passion - Cool Colours

Here's to dwelling in the possibilities of today!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love all your paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Hope to see you again next week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, with a great image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper piecing and your gorgeous colouring. Midge is beautiful! The circle and oval are a lovely way to draw attention right where you want it and the gorgeous matting makes everything pop. Thanks for joining our Cool Colours Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...