Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gentlemen Bunnies

Today, I've got too very handsome bunnies out for a winter stroll.  They make for a little different holiday card!


I made this card with my new A Winter's Tale set, available at the RRD website.  It's been a lot of fun to work with and a ton of fun to color!

Stamps: Beatrix Potter A Winter's Tale (now available at Rogue Redhead Designs)


I am entering this card into the following fantastic challenges:

Our Creative Corner - A Very Vintage Christmas

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Cold and Frosty

Stampin for the Weekend - Use Some Red (one of my little bunnies)

Hope your Holly Days are starting to take shape this year!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this stamp set and what you're doing with it. Red and green coats for the holidays--so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner. Sadly we will have to delete your entry because it does not follow the challenge rules which state no red or green. Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...