Saturday, December 7, 2013

In Love with S.W.A.L.K.

Romantic notes anyone? Love this cute little couple smooching! For this card, I thought I would use a mostly monochromatic color palette and I really like how it turned out!


I kept the same subtle colors going when I chose the designer paper for the background panel. Loved how it had little pops of color but was not overwhelming.  These two were really fun to color!  I think I am getting better at hair but it still seems to elude me :)

Stamps: Stamps:  A Little Kiss et (S.W.A.L.K.) - Now at RRD!

Want to see more sets from the same line?  Check out our new images from select manufacturers on the RRD website!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...