Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Best Teacher

Around this time of year, loads of students go looking for that special something to give to the teachers that make such a difference to them.  My daughter is among them.  We've been searching high and low for just the right gifts to make this season special and to show her appreciation to her fabulous teachers. 


The only part that wasn't hard was coming up with cards to go with the gifts.  This year, my Best Teacher set from S.W.A.L.K. will be getting a workout.  This card is one of a set I made, each a little different.

Stamps: Best Teacher (S.W.A.L.K.  - now available at Rogue Redhead Designs)

I made the card nice and big so the Roguette had plenty of room to write inside.  For the background panel, I used some  BasicGrey paper with loads of letters and numbers on it that I had stashed away.  The apple strip came from another piece of designer scrap.  I thought it was a nice way to tie in the apple that the teacher was holding.

http://www.rogueredheaddesigns.com/NonRRD.html

While these stamps come pre-mounted on cling foam, I did take my scissors and cut apart the teacher and student so that I could have a bit more versatility. 


I am entering this card into the following fab challenges:



Divas by Design - Anything Goes

The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes

To see more sets like the one above, check out the newest additions to the Rogue Redhead Designs store.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love this stamp set and your endearing term..."Roguette"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Creatvie 2014!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the image and design.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Happy New Year to you.
    Hugs Sharon. x
    {Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...