Thursday, December 26, 2013

Banded Holly

I finally had time to play with some of the techniques in the latest Technique Junkies newsletter.  I decided to try out Overstamped Bands.


I used my new Holly stamp from RRD's Christmas Cheer half plate along with three colors of Distress Ink.  I love the way it came out.  The sentiment also came from the Christmas Cheer plate.


Don't miss out on the introductory price for this plate.  It's on sale now for $10.00 (reg. $15.00).  We've also got some other fabulous deals on our Specials page at the RRD website.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shar, hope you had a nice Christmas. This card is so lovely. I had hoped you had the Pinterest button so I could pin it. Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shar, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique--you always have a great something for me to try, Shar! Love that holly stamp and sentiment, what a gorgeous font!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card and how you used the new holly stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...