Tuesday, October 22, 2013

St. Patrick's Day - Early or Late?

Sometimes the Emerald Isle just calls to you. I've had these diecuts hanging around for ages and decided to haul them out for the new DieCut Diva Rebel Challenge on RRD. I think Sally looks fabulous in Kelly Green, don't you?

Diecuts usually are part of really ornate cards so I decided to do something a little different and go for a clean and simple look.  

Stamp: Sally from Relish Reading (Rogue Redhead Designs)

Hope you have a day that is filled with the luck of the Irish!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shade of green, and I like the simplicity. Fun to think of St Pat's in Fall (kind of like Christmas in July)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...