Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Framed

The 28th Rebel Challenge is all about Diecuts - Rebel Challenge @28 DieCut Divas. My favorite diecuts are these elegant frames. What better to put into old looking frames besides old looking folks?

As usual these two old sweeties from Just Sayin' have a habit of cracking me up with their great expressions. I wanted to keep the whole card as simple as possible so I stayed with simple impressions highlighted with a little white colored pencil. For the back panels, I used two background stamps from Behind the Scenes and I added a strip of orange fabric tape for a little contrast and some fab texture.

Stamps: Old Woman and Old Gent from Just Sayin' and Handwriting
and Handwritten Music from Behind the Scenes (Rogue Redhead Designs)dd caption
I am entering this card into the following fab challenges:

Eureka Stamps - Halloween Colors (orange, green & purple)

Kadoole Doodles - Halloween Colors

Have a photo frame fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...