Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Using the Colors of Autumn

Here's another sample for the Autumn Colors Rebel Challenge over at RRD!  I made use of some great designer paper for the background and colored in Clarisse with copic markers and set her in a nice matted frame.

Stamps: Clarisse and sentiment from Nature Notes (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I had a little fun with the sentiment, setting it into a semi-circle.  I really liked the effect of depth that it created.

Hoping your day has been filled with some amazing warmth and wonder!  I know I wanted to Carpe some of the great weather we had today!

1 comment:

  1. Clarisse looks lovely :-) love the autumn colours :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...