Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sail Away

Another day, wicked easy card.  I love this little lad from Beach Babes and I think he needs no embellishment, so this time I just stamped him clean and mean onto a paint chip sample.


As some of you know I have a weakness for messing with this diy detritus.  A while back, I did a little tutorial for Gingersnap Creations with paint chip scraplings.  Some of my scraplings were even featured in Craft Stamper.  This week, I also posted a set, of which this card is one, on Rogue Redhead Designs

Stamps: Beach Lad and Sentiment from Beach Babes (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I have entered this card into the following fabulous challenges:

Dream Valley - Monochrome

Cheerful Stamp Pad - Vintage Children

Creative Creations Challenges - Monochrome

Hoping your day includes some time to "sail away" with your favorite daydream.

5 comments:

  1. sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple perfection Shar! i love the rogue stamps. thank you for joining the vintage children challenge at the cheerful stamp pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea of placing your image on a paper with different shades of the same color! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very effective! Thank you for joining our Monochrome challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - I love how you have stamped this image.... I may have to pinch that idea :-) Thanks for joining our monochrome challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...