Thursday, August 8, 2013

More Play Time

I was hacking around with my alcohol inks...and this happened.


I had been making another project and ended up with this really pretty scrap bit, so what else could I do but stamp on it? I stamped the galardia from Floriculture and a sentiment from the same plate. There was so much going on in the inked panel, I kept the rest of the card very simple.


Stamps: Galardia and sentiment from Floriculture (Rogue Redhead Designs)

This card is entered into the following challenges:

Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes

Card Mania - Summer Blooms

My Craft Spot - Clean & Simple

Hope your day has lots of interesting bits but on the whole stays clean and simple :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shar. Wow!!! The center piece is enough on it's own. I agree...it is a stunning card.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alcohol Inks do awesome things in awesome hands! Fabulous piece! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! What a stunning card!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! So pretty Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...