Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love Your Fashionista Style

Bea is strutting her stuff for this month's Fashionista Rebel Challenge on Rogue Redhead Designs!


She's sitting pretty on this double-sided fashion paper.  I loved both sides, so I had to include both!

Stamps: Bea and sentiment from Milliner Misses (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I have also entered this lovely lady into some other fab challenges:

Craft-Dee Bowz: Handmade Bow

Get Inky: Ribbons

My Besties UK Challenge: Circles

Here's to a stylish day!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the bow accent in the hat. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ August challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Thanks for linking up in the besties challenge this week but unfortunately we cant keep your entry as it doesnt a Sherri Baldy Digi that has been used. sorry. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this card is wonderful. The paper is exquisite, the sentiment font is AMAZING and I love this stamp. Great job! So glad you joined us for this Challenge.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B, DT Member for Get Inky! Stamps
    http://getinkychallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...