Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fashionista Rebel Challenge

These cards are for the new Fashionista Rebel Challenge on RRD where the idea is to submit fashion-themed art! I turned to my favorite designer paper manufacturer for this one - Graphic 45! I used their fab color scheme and added in a couple of my own fashion stamps to complete the look and create a pair of matching cards!


For the first one, I simply inked a sentiment from Milliner Misses, "Good Friends are Always in Fashion" in Paris Dusk Memento - what else would you use for a fashion-themed piece, right?  The paper was so yummy, it didn't really need anything else!  I matted the designer paper panel and the sentiment stamped onto some subtle text designer paper, in navy cardstock.

Stamps: Sentiment from Milliner Misses (Rogue Redhead Designs)
For the second, I decided to bring out Olive, Kitty and Eva so they could let their style shine.  They are also part of my Milliner Misses mini!

Stamps: Trio from Milliner Misses (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I am entering the ladies into the following challenges:

Just for Fun - Anything Goes

Paper Crafting Journey - Distressed / Vintage

Southern Girls - Things Begin with F (Fashion)

Hope you all have a very stylish Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. superb background papers and stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shar, lovely cards from my most favourite stamp set. S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at Just For Fun, good luck with your entry, DT Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! Love the color of ink on the pale paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards and the ladies are beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at Just For Fun Karen DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea behind this! Friends are definitely in fashion! love your card, Best wishes for your challenges! Thanks for joining in at Just For Fun! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Thanks for joining our first challenge at "Just For Fun!"

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...