Monday, July 8, 2013

Birdie Birdie

This weekend, I created an easy set of CAS note cards. I wanted something really quick and easy as it was an absurd 93F outside and my studio gets melty hot.  I had so much fun with what I came up with (and it's not that much cooler today) that I created another card along the same - pardon the pun - lines.

I again used some Tim Holtz Idea-ology Elements Tissue Tape.  This time, instead of sentiments, I used one of the images from the new This N That plate from Rogue Redhead Designs.

Stamp: Love birds from This N That (Rogue Redhead Designs)


To see the other note cards I created, jump on over to my Simple Set Saturday post on the RRD blog.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

It's All About Vintage - Black & White

Allsorts - Favorite Things (these birds are one of my fav stamps and I love vintage keys - tissue tape)

One Stop Craft - Anything Goes

Hope your day just sings!

5 comments:

  1. Just fabulous card! So lovely bird pair :)

    Thanks for joining our challenge at It's all about the Vintage and Beauty this time. Hope to see your lovely creations again soon!

    I am offering a blog candy on my blog if you are interested.

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those birds and these really pretty little note cards. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a 'tweet' image Shar and rather elegant card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Shar, love the image and colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Favourites challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... This is such a tweet card! *sorry, had to write it!* Love the pretty birds! Thanks for joining us over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...