Friday, May 24, 2013

Tagging the Challenge

There's still lots of time to play the Rogue Redhead May Flowers Challenge!  With the world blooming with life and blossoms, we are celebrating any kind of flower on your projects either as images or embellishments!



Here's one of the samples I made for this challenges.  As my regular readers know, I love tags but have not yet mastered the art form so bear with me :)  I inked htis tag up with some fab distress inks and layered on some old music sheets.

Stamps: checkerboard and sentiment from This N That; Cosmos
blossom from Floriculture, handwritten background from Behind the Scenes;
floral embellishment and flourish from Nature Notes (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I am also entering this tag into the following challenges:

Creative Belli - Flowers

Anything Goes - Handmade Backgrounds

ABC Challenges - Stamped Background


Wishing everyone a weekend full of blossoms and beauty!


6 comments:

  1. great tag Shar- love all the depth of the stamping layers :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super tag and love the layered combination here. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this time and good luck
    Carol xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the layers on your tag Shar, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the layered papers, and the yellow! Just striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! I love yellow and really should use it more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...