Friday, May 10, 2013

Orange You in Love with Blue?

I love this color combo eventhough I am often not brave enough to use it!  Recently, I painted my daughter's room with orange and navy accents and I was hooked!


I am loving Midge with this color combo!  She's back to having red hair.  You'd think I was biased or something...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Cute Card Challenges - Something Blue

Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes

Hope everybody is heading toward a fabulous and fun weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and color combination! Love the blue and orange together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colour combo and am sure Midge should be a redhead.....mmmm I wonder why..........enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the gorgeous image and the amazing coloring. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! The papers are perfect for the image. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week. We hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great image and I love the color combo too! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...