Monday, May 20, 2013

Midge Says Thank You

Today, I created a Thnak You card using a palette inspired by the present color challenge at Just Us Girls. I think she makes a great thanks you image with her pretty smile!


The challenge was to use Cameo Coral (which I still have squirrelled away), Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand, all from the Stampin' Up color lines.



I had fun with my first paper piecing of this image.  I loved the extra dimension I got with the feather.  To add a little more depth to the image, I added some copic coloring to the image.

Hope you like it!

Stamps: Midge from This N That plate and Thank You from
Nature Notes plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I also entered this card into the following charming challenges:

Sunday Stamper - All Those Years Ago (Vintage)

Corrosive Challenges - My Sentiments Exactly (Sentiment on Front)

Hope you have a fabulous day today!

7 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, gorgeous colors and love that stamp! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! That image is so pretty and I love how you paper pieced it with the feather sticking through it! Very clever! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the matching bg with her hat and top -- well done!! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously paper piece and coloured. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plaid! She looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving that plaid background and coat... how clever... good to see you Shar, hope all is goodly in your life hun...Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...