Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Mailbox Full of Collagy Goodness

This week has been insane at work and I haven't had a second to turn around.  I put aside all my mail until today so when I finally had time to go through it.  In this mammoth stack of bills, junk mail and parcels was a wonderful, amazing, and fun package!  My ArtChix Studio order came!  Whoohoo!

If you haven't checked out this fun online store, it is a fantastic resource for collage and mixed media!  Lots of fun and fab items including collage sheets, wood cuts and charms, shrines and kits.


Here's what I got this time:


Now, I just have to find some time to play with it all!  My mind is buzzing with ideas!

2 comments:

  1. What lovely goodies - have fun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh you are going to have a great time with these. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...