Friday, April 26, 2013

Teal We Meet Again

I love teal and yellow as a color combo so I could not resist dressing Midge up in those same hues. Doesn't she look stylish?  Midge is our newest Milliner Miss and she is part of the brand-new Rogue Redhead Designs' This N That plate which is on sale until May 30, 2013.  


I put Midge on a Designer Paper Starburst background, a technique I learned from Technique Junkies.  It was a great way to use up my stray long and skinny scraps. 

Stamp: Midge from This N That plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I am entering young Midge in the following challenges:


Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark

Everybody Art Challenge - 2 Colours (Teal & Yellow)


Simon Says - Anything Goes


Hope your day bursts with color!  Have a good one!

8 comments:

  1. She is beautiful this way, Shar! (Strangest thing with the TJ post...my computer froze each time I tried to reply!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous love the 20's feel :-) debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image. I saw Netty using it recently. Fabulous card. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge this week.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this color palette too. the starburst technique is perfect here. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I like that color combo too - so lovely. Great technique - must try it too. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...