Sunday, April 28, 2013

Starburst Birds

As you may have noticed, I can't seem to stop playing with my new lovebirds. For today's card, I wanted to go more natural (read possible) colors so I pulled out my red and brown copics and got to work.


I decided to try another card using the Technique Junkies' Designer Paper Starburst technique. This time I went a little slimmer with my starburst and started it mid-card. I thought that the background went beautifully with my little birds. What do you think?

Stamp: love birds from This N That (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I am entering this card in the following fab challenges:

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes

Fab N Funky - Love is a Many Spendored Thing

Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

Have a good one and don't forget to cuddle up with someone special!

12 comments:

  1. Love this card Shar, those birds are sooo cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, I am falling in love with the love birds! Love them in red and brown, and the starburst background is so nice.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious colours and design gorgeous card. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your fab background, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love the background and the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love this stamp. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, the love birds are gorgeous I see why you love using them. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little lovebirds Shar!!! And what a fantastic background - very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the warm colors and design on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...