Friday, April 12, 2013

Sneak Peak: You Only Live Once

Sometimes you just have to shout YOLO (you only live once) and have some fun!  That's what I was thinking when I made this simple card for a gal pal's birthday!  I just got my soon-to-be-released This N That plate from the pressers and could not resist playing with it a bit so this is a "sneak peek". Loving Midge in this new larger size. She's so fun to color!


The design for this card came from the fabulous challenge blog - Freshly Made Sketches!  Isn't it a great clean look?

I can see me using this same sketch a ton more times with it coming out different every time!

Stamps: Midge and Yolo from the soon-to-be-released This N That plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I colored Midge with Copics on X-Press It Blending paper.  I love the combo of green and blue!  I had this stylish designer paper in my drawers and thought, with its white detailing, it would be perfect for this card.  The bling are soft green self-adhesive rhinestones.

I am also entering this card into the following fabulous challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - E is for Emerald

Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch 81 by Cindy

Delightful Challenges - Round Up

Want to see more of the This N That plate?  Check out the Rogue Redhead Designs blog  and store on Wednesday, April 24th!

11 comments:

  1. Love Midge and your fab card, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving MIdge! and loving how you've coloured her, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love,love Midge....Beautiful card. S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar, Midge is fabulous--now if I could only color with copics properly, she and I might get along a little better . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this!! Gorgeous image and it's colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. And if done right, once is enough!!! Love her...the red hair (naturally) the red lipstick, and that feather....need to have her!
    Great card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely...great image...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shar! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so fabulously glamorous! A lovely card... Thank you for your visit, so much appreciated!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - I love the colour combo!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...