Thursday, April 4, 2013

Scrappy Thinking of You

This was a quick card I made for the Sentimental Focus Rebel Challenge on Rogue Redhead Designs. I've always loved this paper but only had a bit of it and it's coordinating partner left. I thought pairing them with a simple sentiment would the best use for them as I still get to show off the pretty paper and not detract from it too much.  I used coordinating cardstock to tie in the colors and the central oval is the reverse side of the olive paper.

Stamp: sentiment from Bits and Pieces (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Want to play along?  Just make a card or project with the sentiment as the main focus and join us over at Rogue Redhead Designs before April 7th.

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful use of the papers, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and loving those papers. Hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card- great colors- and hey- like the look of the new Blog header : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...