Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pink and Green Fit for a Queen

My Mom always used to say "Pink and Green are fit for a Queen". I agree with that bit as I love the freshness of this particular color combo. Of course, the rhyme ends "Pink and Blue will never do" which I have to take issue with as it truly depends on which blue and which pink. For today, however, I'll stick to the part that Mom and I both agree on.


I've dressed Midge up in these Spring colors and then set her on a simple background with two polka dot papers. I think she is definitely dressed for success with this card!  This is also my first time making Midge blonde.  What do you think?


I am entering this card into the following charming challenges:

Crafty Creations - Pink Plus One

Charisma Cardz - Polka Dots

Dilly Beans - Think Pink

Hope you feel like royalty today!

8 comments:

  1. I think she's great as a blonde! Hot pink! Copics? Water-based pens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning Shar! fabulous colors and i love miss midge! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh am soooo loving those colours, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!
    Thank you so much for joining us at charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Love the pink ant green combo and your coloring is great!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink & green combo - looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...