Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lay Claim to Your Fate

With this card, I just really wanted to focus on the sentiment.  For the base, I used kraft cardstock and stamped the clockface from the newly-resleased This N That plate several times in both Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink Tea Dye.  I added the stark white quote, also from This N That, and rounded two corners for some visual interest.

Here it is:

Stamps: clockface and sentiment from This N That (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Sentiment

Don't let time get away from you today!  Have some fun!


3 comments:

  1. such clever design, wonderful sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and design. Thank for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey!
    Big Hug
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...