Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Last Two Coasters From the UPA Swap

I already showed you the cool pieces I got from the Coaster Dream swap, but I wanted to share the other two coasters I sent.  They have finally made it all the way to New Zealand and my gal pal Debi!  I hadn't wanted to ruin the surprise.

So here are my attempts at Dream Coasters.  This one is collaged with a mulberry paper base and some dimensional flower stickers.


This one reads "Dreams are the touchstones of our character" and it includes vintage papers, some handmade designer paper and some rhinestones.  The background is a designer paper over-stamped with one of my new background stamps - handwritten music - from the Behind the Scenes plate from Rogue Redhead Designs.


Time to stop dreaming and get back to work :)

1 comment:

  1. These coaster are fab! Love the ladies...so pretty! The orange is wonderful, different, and unexpected...love that! Great new music background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...