Wednesday, March 13, 2013

No More Snow Days?

Well, we had a whopping good storm last Friday.  We are all crossing our fingers that it was the last one of the season but who knows?  Over the weekend, I thought I would commemorate this flurry of snowy activity with a card.   I haven't had this little skating pup out all winter!


I used the Block Fill Technique Junkies technique from a recent newsletter for a little different look for this well-used stamp. Every year, I do something with this cutie...just can't help myself!

Stamps: Penny Black and A Muse (?)
I am entering him in the following charming challenges:

Stamp and Create - Fur or Feathers

Use Your Stuff - Our Four-Legged Friends (used up designer paper scrap, well-loved stamp)

The Hybrid Chick - Fur or Feathers

Here's to a day with warming trends and patches of grass emerging!

5 comments:

  1. So darling! I love your coloring- and love the technique too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you use this stamp every year. Adorable! The dog looks like it's popping off the page. Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp and Create. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...