Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

Well, okay it has not completely sprung in my corner of New England but the sun's out and that's what counts after such a long and disagreeable winter.

I decided to imbue this Spring creation with a sunshiny color and lots of flowers, which I am desperately missing right now!


This little mouse looked like he was having a banner day so I put a little pennant into the design.  I do have to say that I am loving this X-Press It!  Blending Paper.  It is lovely to work with and blends without effort which covers up a lot of my bad coloring flubs :)  I did go a little heavy on the shadowed areas on this one but I really wanted to give the idea of a warm Spring sun casting shadows.


Stamps: sentiment and mouse (Penny Black)

I am entering this card in the following fantastic challenges:

Penny Black - Spring into Spring

Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark

Chocolate, Coffee,  and Cards - Bring on Spring

Salute the season with a little joy today! It'll make you bloom from the inside out!

5 comments:

  1. Darling card!!! Your coloring is great- and I love the idea of making Spring cards- just to get me in the mood......! Still winter here for the time being : )......

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M Challenge.
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and I love your image! The heavier shadow looks great! Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...