Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sentimentally Rogue

The new Rebel Challenge on RRD is to focus on the sentiment! For this card, I wanted to showcase a quote from my Nature Notes plate.  It's one of my favorites!

I used a combination of the handwriting background from Behind the Scenes and the Almanac Page background from Relish Reading for the back panel.  I accented the actual quote with the flourish from Nature Notes.


I am entering this card in the following fabulous challenges:

GingerLoft - The Color Green

Quirky Crafts - Make Your Own Background Paper

Cards by Lady Ann - Sentimental for Friday


Hope you get to Captain your own life today! My day is not looking like its going in that direction :)

2 comments:

  1. terrific CAS card Shar. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colored script on this card - Thanks os much for joining us this time at the Gingerloft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...