Thursday, March 14, 2013

Little Drops of Water

Another Rogue Rebel Challenge entry for Sentimental Focus! We are asking you to put the onus on a sentiment or quote for this challenge!

This time, I used one of the quotes from Beach Babes and stamped it onto tan designer paper.  I sponged distress ink around the edges.  To frame the quote, I used an oldie-but-goodie Technique Junkies technique called Torn Edges.


The background panel was made from the same designer paper to which I added starfish, crabs and shells using the same Distress Ink, Antique Linen.

Stamps: crab, starfish, shell and quote from Beach Babes (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I'll be entering this card into the following charming challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion - 2 Colors Only

Hope you have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment and I love the torn look. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for our "2 Color" challenge.

    Anita
    DT for Craft Your Passion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the "Favorite 2 Colors" Challenge... I really like the treatment of the frame around your sentiment - draws your eye right to that focal point! Good luck - and watch for the Craft Your Passion challenge again next Monday!
    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...