Saturday, March 16, 2013

In the Pink

Spring is pushing through the snow so I am pushing on with some Spring-themed cards!  This happy mousy seemed like a good place to start!


After I colored him in with copic markers, I mounted him on a background panel I had made a while ago with a Technique Junkie technique called Waxy Cuttlebug.  I thought with the wax resist flower background it made a nice "field" of color for our little mouse to run across!  I am truly loving this X-Press It paper from Copic.  It blends so wonderfully that it makes even my coloring look pretty darn good!

Stamp: Penny Black
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Paper Creators Crafts - Spring Has Sprung

Moving Along with the Times - Spring is in the Air

Crafting for all Seasons - Spring into Spring

Have a sensational and Spring-like day!

7 comments:

  1. Too sweet- love the cute image- beautifully colored- and love the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beauty! i can feel spring in it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shar, love this card...the image is too cute :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and i love the image♥. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...