Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Give Up - Let It Snow

I was trying to get all into the fabulous almost Spring weather, but Mother Nature and Father Winter seem to be on the outs at the moment and we are getting socked with a snow storm today!

So basically, I have given up on Spring thoughts and am just giving in to the fluffy white stuff.  Here's my card to appease Jack Frost and the sprites of winter weather:


I love this snowman as he is so happy about his cool circumstance.  I also love coloring snowmen...no idea why but it's fun!  I have actually use this stamp and sentiment combo before.  You can check out that older card here.

Stamps: Jolly Snowman (Stamps Happen); sentiment (Penny Black)

 I am entering my snowman in the following fab challenges:

Card Mania - Lots of Layers

Love to Create - Anything Goes

Merry Monday - Snowmen

Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute card, your snowman is wonderful and I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shar! Yeah let it snow - BUT NOT HERE!!!! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to make lemonade out of lemons!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this snowman! He looks so happy! Great layout too! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! Your snowman is seriously happy, which makes me happy! Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Darling!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create's Anything Goes Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice card, Sharon! Love your snowman and the bright, bold colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Christmas card!! I have this snowman stamp and just adore him! You colored him so perfectly and the added sentiment is very fitting!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love To Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image, nice colours and DSP. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...