Friday, March 29, 2013

Getting S.I.M.P.L.E. with ATCs

As some of my long-time pals know, I've add ATC angst for quite awhile.   A few years ago, I tried to come up with a step-by-step process in creating these mini masterpieces which was posted on Gingersnap Creations.  I even did a follow-up using the same steps.

With the newest issue of Unruly PaperArts focusing on ATCs, I thought I would try my hand at adjusting my process.   I came up with a quick way to focus my thoughts and created 6 ATCs using my new "S.I.M.P.L.E." method.

Here's an example of one of my new Artist Trading Cards:


To see my other ATCs and check out my method, visit my article in Unruly PaperArts!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...