Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Aftermath 1

Now, that everyone has received their Valentine's I can finally blog them. Yup, my family actually does read my blog - scary, right?

Here are the rest of my little love notes.  These minis are 3' x 3" which is surprisingly small as a design space but a very fun size with which to work.

This one is extra simple and I may adapt it for some place cards for my next foray into entertaining.  As you all know - domestic goddess, I ain't!

Stamp: cutie from Just Sayin' (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I really love how this one turned out.  I mounted my little lady, Dot, onto a black circular mat, adhered it to the 3x3 base and then cut the mat where it overhung the edges.

Stamps: Dot and sentiment from Milliner Misses (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I went all inchie with this masculine mini.  I used Thomas from Relish Reading to create 4 inchies which were then arranged in a simple grid.  The base is stamped with the handwriting background from Behind the Scenes.

Stamps: Thomas from Relish Reading, My Sweetie from Candy Kisses,
and Handwriting Background from Behind the Scenes (Rogue Redhead Designs)

The next simple card ended up to be my favorite of the bunch!  It was so simple to create.  I stamped this loving couple with black ink, added a little white colored pencil highlights and added the sentiment.  Done! 

Stamps: older couple from Just Sayin' and
Love You from Snow Hugs (Rogue Redhead Designs)
My husband and I are a bit nutty as we are still crazy for each other after almost two decades together.  That's why I'll keep making these little notes as every day is Valentine's Day in our house!  I love to surprise him! 

If you want to try your hand at this nifty size note, why not play along with our 3"x3" Love Notes Challenge on RRD?

1 comment:

  1. i love these love notes Shar! and i love the idea of all year around :) Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...