Monday, February 11, 2013

Little Ladies

Another card I forgot to blog!  Yikes!  My craft room is just beyond a mess lately.  This is a quick card I made with a bunch of scraps I had lying around.  These cuties are really fun to color and I took inspiration from the patterned paper that I used.

Stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps

To see other cards where I mixed and matched patterned papers, check out my article on Unruly PaperArts.

I am entering this card into the following fantastic challenges:

Eclectic Ellapu - Girly

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Take some time to check in with a special gal pal today!

1 comment:

  1. Great card!

    Thanks for joining in my girly challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...