Friday, February 8, 2013

Let's Do Lunch

I was in a whimsical mood when I made this card. I've had this set of illustrations for ages, but kept forgetting to use them.

For this card though, I wanted to send a quick note to a friend who I've been trying to meet up with for awhile. It seemed perfect!

I loved the green in the woman's apron so I based my color selection on that one element to really pop it out.  I'm no domestic goddess so the image really worked for me and the sentiment, while a practical request, also made me laugh when coupled with the chaotic image.



Stamp: bubble wrap background from Behind the Scenes (Rogue Redhead Designs)

The background was made by stamping the Bubble Wrap background from the RRD Behind the Scenes plate onto a piece of glossy cardstock which had been inked with distress ink.

Wishing you lots of luscious lunches with your gal pals! 

To everyone in the path of Nemo, stay safe and warm!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...