Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Snow Hugs

My first Valentine of the year! I brought out my romantic Snow Hugs plate to get some inspiration, made a card...AND totally forgot to blog it :)

Come on, I know you've doen that too once or twice. I found a stack of made but not blogged behind some decorations I was supposed to put away AGES ago.



This card uses a one-layer technique I learned from the Technique Junkie Newsletter called Block Collage. It's a perfect technique for any set of stamps.

Stamps: cuddling couple, xoxo, Snow Hugs, and hearts from Snow Hugs (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I am entering this card into the following fab challenges:

City Crafter - Forever Mine (use hearts)

The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Tickled Pink

Opus Gluei - Pink

10 comments:

  1. I will have to try this technique!! A wonderful Valentines card!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. his is lovely and cheery. i need to check my newsletter for this technique. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done that WAY more than once, Sharon. But you made a great recovery. lol I love this card and it's just the right thing to warm someone's heart up. Thanks for joining in with us at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Shar!! Thanks for linking up to our challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. also i forgot to say thank you for linking up to the "tickled pink" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sweet and lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card.. Thanks so much for joining us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very sweet Valentine's card, loving the technique - makes an impact but you can also mail it easily! I have done that as well, I forget to blog something. by the way, I see that you have used this couple in different ways and that's pretty amazing the different moods you achieve with one card. Loving that, I need to think outside the obvious uses and try new colors, new papers, new directions. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along with us at Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Valentine- so simple, but ever so classy. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...