Thursday, January 24, 2013

Simple Thank You

Sometimes you need a simple thank you in a big way! My new Inkadinkado Stamping Gear, which I found through an amazing tutorial by Cathy Calamas, helped me create this look.

I broke out my flourish element and my "Thank You" from my RRD Nature Notes set to create this quick card.

Stamps: flourish and sentiment from Nature Notes (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS

Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes

Creative Creations Challenges - Keep it Simple

To see other cards that I made in the same style, check out my Simple Set Sunday post on Rogue Redhead Designs.
 

8 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS and such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful in its simplicity. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Simple but elegant and perfectly CAS. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice! I just saw that system in Hobby Lobby but didn't quite know what it did. Now I'm wishing I had bought it to try it since your card is so CAS and cool. Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at Lady Annes and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. so simple, yet so pretty too, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
    hugs, Valerie
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...